PDA

View Full Version : T> Gift Voucher for ultimate game card code

rmlink
02-29-2012, 03:02 AM
I'm quitting cabal and I have some vouchers that are useless to me and I thought I would make use of them by trading for some ultimate game card codes. 1 voucher = a $10 card or 6 = $50 card. I can provide up to 6. Leave me a message if interested.

Thanks.

******UPDATE*******

thanks all the trolls for the free bumps, Kraze76 wa in mercury is now 6 gift vouchers and 113mil alz + amp boot and suit richer for only 50 bucks because she actually believed me.

DivineWrath
02-29-2012, 04:47 AM
Oh yea this looks real legit

rmlink
02-29-2012, 11:28 AM
Oh yea this looks real legit

i am 1000x more legit than you will ever be, troll. First of all I am posting this in a forum. So all kinds of GM's can see this, tard. If you dont believe me come look at my blader who i bet is better geared than you. So keep failing troll face, maybe someday you will find your goat.

Cathy
02-29-2012, 12:07 PM
i am 1000x more legit than you will ever be, troll. First of all I am posting this in a forum. So all kinds of GM's can see this, tard. If you dont believe me come look at my blader who i bet is better geared than you. So keep failing troll face, maybe someday you will find your goat.

lol'd. great way to prove you're legit.

rmlink
02-29-2012, 12:21 PM
lol'd. great way to prove you're legit.
I lol'd , trolling is a good way to get your post count up. If you are actually interested I you can sign on Lunia, the game I quit this pos game for. You can see my 22k ryan that needs daily gift boxes. You think I will scam people to pay for these 200 dollar slot extender high? You are high. I had 24 bucks left over from my over spending on this game so I decided to try and get rid of those and put them to use. Then I realized I had a bunch of alz that I could buy the gift vouchers with as well, and people who need alz and are under 150 cant buy them, I didnt think so many people would think I am a scammer. (in game too)

EmmersonLazaro
02-29-2012, 01:39 PM
do you take credit cards? kaaaaaa!

xsv76
03-02-2012, 01:39 PM
not a scammer bought all 6 of them plus gave me alz and his bl gear

dgassant
03-02-2012, 02:33 PM
not a scammer bought all 6 of them plus gave me alz and his bl gear

yea ill belive that from someone with 4 posts :), gtf0 and if your reading this anybody dont belive what his saying...easy way to get scammed idiots

rmlink
03-02-2012, 02:41 PM
yea ill belive that from someone with 4 posts :), gtf0 and if your reading this anybody dont belive what his saying...easy way to get scammed idiots

I said they are sold... i'm not even asking for another trade you t@rd. Just because she doesnt troll forums for post counts like you doesnt make her any less legit. f@ggot.

dgassant
03-02-2012, 02:43 PM
I said they are sold... i'm not even asking for another trade you t@rd. Just because she doesnt troll forums for post counts like you doesnt make her any less legit. f@ggot.

im sorry for ruining ur scam, forgive me? :(

rmlink
03-02-2012, 02:46 PM
Nothing to forgive you for. You are just doing what losers with no life and no real hobbies do. Troll forums. You think you are so smart that you are the only one that thought it was a scam? Of course I knew the lot of you would. And I knew there would be a couple people who would ACTUALLY be interested. They are sold and I quit this game, specifically because of people like you, troll this fxing game all day. Get a real hobbie queer.

dgassant
03-02-2012, 02:48 PM
Nothing to forgive you for. You are just doing what losers with no life and no real hobbies do. Troll forums. You think you are so smart that you are the only one that thought it was a scam? Of course I knew the lot of you would. And I knew there would be a couple people who would ACTUALLY be interested. They are sold and I quit this game, specifically because of people like you, troll this fxing game all day. Get a real hobbie queer.

im sorry your mom doesnt love you, wanna hug?