Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 88

Thread: Cabal 2

  1. #1
    Junior Member Duo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16

    Cabal 2

    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/153885.html

    In my opinion, ESTsoft reclaimed hosting rights over CABAL so they can ease into CABAL 2 and Howling Sword.

    Discuss.

  2. #2
    Red-Osmium
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Mercury/Toronto
    Posts
    1,143
    most epic game ever, cant wait o.o

  3. #3
    Titanium Rapturen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Bloody Ice ~~ Mobbing Nipperlugs with "Darkness"
    Posts
    110
    you're prolly right about EST. Who really thinks they'll only host Cabal lol.
    If they intorduce that new game Howling Sword or w/e they're going to have to change the currecy haha.

    Cabal 2 isn't coming anytime soon..

  4. #4
    Junior Member Duo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapturen View Post
    you're prolly right about EST. Who really thinks they'll only host Cabal lol.
    If they intorduce that new game Howling Sword or w/e they're going to have to change the currecy haha.

    Cabal 2 isn't coming anytime soon..
    Maybe maybe not, right?

    Q4 2010 in Korea might not be as far away as we think.

    I'm most likely over simplifying the process, but if EST makes the game and hosts it in both Korea and USA, then the biggest problem is localization and debugging the stuff that comes post-localization.

    And we can pretty much assume that bringing CABAL 2 to USA will happen given that CABAL came to us in the first place.

    Or maybe it's just wishful thinking.

    We don't need to wait for a host to run up to CABAL 2 and buy the liscence like how we had to wait about a year for OGPlanet to pick up CABAL after ESTsoft's CBT period back several years ago.

  5. #5
    SIGMetal GuardianPat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,823
    you forgot these pics



    Retired Lvl 16X Force Blader

  6. #6
    Red-Osmium
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Mercury/Toronto
    Posts
    1,143
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianPat View Post
    you forgot these pics



    dats awesome, the second pic might be like Soul Blader >DD

  7. #7
    Shadow Titanium DemonWrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    213
    so far i can not lie cabal is an amazing game, the only game that has nice graphics- awesome pve- Have one of the best pvp systems and wars. Not to mention it is not cash shop dependable. If cabal 2 requires all that + upgrades O_O then we got our self the new generation of games.

  8. #8
    Red-Osmium
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Mercury/Toronto
    Posts
    1,143
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonWrath View Post
    so far i can not lie cabal is an amazing game, the only game that has nice graphics- awesome pve- Have one of the best pvp systems and wars. Not to mention it is not cash shop dependable. If cabal 2 requires all that + upgrades O_O then we got our self the new generation of games.
    u mah man ======

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    2,393
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianPat View Post
    you forgot these pics



    What's the class on top? Or would that just be a different bm?

  10. #10
    Red-Osmium
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Mercury/Toronto
    Posts
    1,143
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingSoul View Post
    What's the class on top? Or would that just be a different bm?
    demigoddess lol

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •