Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Fb retarget bm 2

  1. #1

    Red face Fb retarget bm 2

    I really need help on how to retarget bm 2 of fb. Can some one teach me how it works basic control and what key to change for effecient way.can some one send ss of their config ..also need help on how to configure keys on this mouse thank you

    mouse.jpg

  2. #2
    Shadow Titanium
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by Skid Row View Post
    I really need help on how to retarget bm 2 of fb. Can some one teach me how it works basic control and what key to change for effecient way.can some one send ss of their config ..also need help on how to configure keys on this mouse thank you

    mouse.jpg
    I can teach you.

    Message me in game on T0ShirO

  3. #3
    Shadow Titanium ToasterStrudel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    468
    could have youtube'd or google'd this

    it's called retarget for a reason. you change or switch targets at the point where you want to stop attacking. people generally use the "esc" key to deselect your target then select your target again or the "`" key right next to 1 to select your own character (will have to configure that yourself) then select your target again

  4. #4
    Shadow Titanium Tonberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    346
    if you can set up a macro on your fancy mouse (ie naga razor), you can do auto retarget by:

    1. turn off auto attack
    2. set macro to hit attack
    3. set macro to hit the key for targeting yourself
    4. macro to click on pointer
    5. set macro to hit attack

    no delays on any step

    works for every class that can retarget, including blader.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NKOxfVgKEEM

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    could have youtube'd or google'd this

    it's called retarget for a reason. you change or switch targets at the point where you want to stop attacking. people generally use the "esc" key to deselect your target then select your target again or the "`" key right next to 1 to select your own character (will have to configure that yourself) then select your target again
    First hit retarget on FB is garbage dps. Best dps is either 2nd hit or 3rd hit (it varies based on your build).

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    if you can set up a macro on your fancy mouse (ie naga razor), you can do auto retarget by:

    1. turn off auto attack
    2. set macro to hit attack
    3. set macro to hit the key for targeting yourself
    4. macro to click on pointer
    5. set macro to hit attack

    no delays on any step

    works for every class that can retarget, including blader.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NKOxfVgKEEM
    Disabling auto attack makes your attacks go much slower than with auto attack due to lag delay. Also making a macro for FB bm2 has got to be the laziest thing I've ever heard of. It's so easy to do manually.



  6. #6
    Shadow Titanium
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    253
    Those posts were made in 2015

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post
    Those posts were made in 2015
    For some reason they were showing as new for me. Didn't pay attention to the dates. However I still see countless FB's in war using first hit retarget on mobs, makes me cringe.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •